Oh yeah – the week is nearly over! Here are the top 3 reasons why you won’t cook dinner tonight…
1. Its Thursday, and you’re totally unmotivated to cook dinner.
2. The kitchen is so filled with dirty dishes, you couldn’t find enough space to cook even if you wanted to. By the time you cleaned it up enough to actually cook and make another mess… Ain’t gonna happen.
3. Besides, there is nothing planned. Everything is frozen. That means you’d have to go to the store. Hmmm, before or after you clean up last night’s mess?
And lord knows, you are so sick of cooking the same things over and over…
But you say you want to lose weight, get your health issues under control, have more energy, and stop spending so much money eating out.
OK SuperWomen – tell them how its done!
- The kitchen should always be cleaned before you go to bed. When you get in the habit – its easy. It takes less than 15 minutes.
- Plan dinner the night before. At a minimum, take something out of the freezer and have salad fixings on hand.
- For variety, plan your meals around the sale papers, and find great new recipes in your members area. There is no excuse for boring!
Good food at home is a treat – not a punishment. And you will lose the weight, be healthier, and have more energy.
I think I’ll make Chicken Wraps for dinner tomorrow night. Sounds good, don’t you think? I’ll take the chicken out now, and make sure I’ve got what we need while I think of it 😉 Then its time to kick back and relax for a while. Sound like the way you would like to live? You should join the club!