Fall has arrived. Cold weather and holidays will be here before you know it. During the next couple weeks its time to buckle down and get a few things done before the cold weather rears its ugly head!
- Process any fresh foods you are going to be storing.
- Clean and check gutters
- Check caulking
- Wash the windows
- Clean up gardens
- Rake leaves
- Treat the lawn
- Plant spring bulbs when the temperature is consistently below 60
- Test your heat
- Change the filter
- Get the car winter-ready – Change oil, check fluids, tire pressure, tire wear, wiper blades, fill window washer fluid, and listen for any weird noises.
- Wash coats, scarves, etc. if you didn’t last spring.
- Wash any blankets that need it.
- Clean carpets
- Check all batteries – smoke alarms, alarm clocks, thermostats, etc.
- Do you need an air conditioner cover, or a cover for your outdoor faucet?
I have had the thermostat battery die during the night more than once…
Will you be the hostess with the mostest this holiday season? Become an insider and be cool, calm, and in control this holiday season >>>